9.07.2008

Post No Ills



I’m coming from a university environment full of infrastructure. If you want to get one thing done, you have to, say, get eight stamps of approval before doing it. This infrastructure is missing here. Maybe it wasn’t needed before, but there’s new staff and the center is growing, and we need some degree of infrastructure.

There's a brief chat with me up at Post No Ills, Kyle Dargan's online vehicle for balanced literary criticism, commentary, and interdisciplinary dialogues.

Thanks to Kyle for the opportunity and to Alexis Katchuk for chatting with me.

1 comment:

  1. You're absolutely right about the Center's lack of an infrastructure. I think I know why and would liketo discuss this matter, among others, sometime in the near future. Best, Barbara Lefcowitz (You can contact me at BLefcowitz@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete