9.29.2007

Welcome to the Jungle

A few wonderful people have joined my blogroll in the past few weeks, and I wanted to point them out to you:


Aimée Baker, one of my colleagues at the Piper Center for Creative Writing, stays up far too late and sleeps in until the day's half over. But she's also blogging now, and she has a book recommendation for you already.


Jennifer Ouellette is a science writer and author of Black Bodies and Quantum Cats and my treasured The Physics of the Buffyverse, titles that blend literary criticism with scientific explication. She recently visited ASU's Physics Department and signed my Buffy book for me!


Mary Sojourner is an upcoming visitor to the Piper Center for Creative Writing. A novelist, essayist, memoirist, and former NPR commentator, she lives and writes in Flagstaff, where she is passionate about conserving the natural environment.


Scott Heim is the author of several novels and collections of poetry, including the forthcoming We Disappear and Mysterious Skin, which became a Greg Araki film a few years ago.

1 comment: