2.07.2007

Bizee



I've been a little busy at work lately, so I haven't had much time to blog. I hope to get back on my normal schedule very soon, though.

In the meantime, here are a list of potential topics I've been thinking about blogging about:

1. Margaret Atwood's The Penelopiad and Edmund White's The Beautiful Room Is Empty
2. How being an artist instills values of good citizenship
3. A few albums from my collection that are enduring favorites (today's thought: Abra Moore's Strangest Places)
4. Is self-googling purely vanity or is it just good market research?
5. I just taught myself how to play Madonna's "Jump" and thought you might like to hear it.
6. On Truffaut's classic Jules et Jim, which was sadder than I remembered.
7. Why I'm queer for Lost. And for boys.

5 comments:

  1. I've never said this to a guy before, but nice beaver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I could say I've never said "Nice Beaver" to a dude. But alas....

    ReplyDelete
  3. *i cant think of anything beaver-ish to say. how about tuna?*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go with "Lost." I'd like to hear your thoughts on last night's episode. Both infuriating, but more revealing than any episode in recent memory.

    Of course boys are always a good topic...

    ReplyDelete