11.14.2006

Anyone who has met me at AWP or anyone who is James Hall knows this to be true

Dylan Thomas!

You scored 66 Demeanour, 63 Debauchery, 62 Traditionalism, and 65 Expression!
Man! Do you love to party or what! If it's not fun, you probably haven't done it in a while. But that doesn't mean you're not serious about some things. You are a person with deep passions and a respect for beauty and craft. The world is a better place for having you in it. Too bad you won't be around that long. Drink up! You're masterpiece is "Under Milkwood".










My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Demeanour
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Debauchery
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Traditionalism
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Expression




Link: The Which Famous Poet Are You Test written by Torontop on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

16 comments:

  1. Apparently I'm Maya Angelou.

    Kill me now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:13 PM

    I'm apparently Maya Angelou, as well. How cool is that? I love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Frost. More accurate than most of these tests, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose I am ee cummings...

    When did I get so normal?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear God, I am cummings, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss James and I miss you. And you two together, the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm. I just took the damn test and I scored higher than 99% of my bracket too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah shit, im Mattie J. T. Stepanek

    just kidding. i didn't take it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. E.E. Cummings!
    You scored 75 Demeanour, 68 Debauchery, 50 Traditionalism, and 90 Expression!
    You are generally good-natured, but you have a dark side, and your dark side wants to party. You make your own rules and say what's on your mind. You love life, but you don't take shit from anyone. You have strong political opinions, but you probably think about sex more often than just about anything else. Your masterpiece is "Somewhere I have never traveled, gladly beyond".

    I don't *believe* it. The program must be stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm Charles Bukowski! That rocks! Someone pour me a drink.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:27 PM

    I'm Bukowski as well. Collin, let's open the whiskey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are we the only ones who scored a dylanthomas, Charles?

    We could start a club of some kind. Or go clubbing. Or club something. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was Wordsworth. I'll sit over here by myself in the corner and mutter inaudibly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am also Dylan, Charlie and I are twins.

    Damn, it doesnt end well does it?

    Pluck now I am wondering why I didnt get a woman poet!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm another Dylan Thomas!

    ReplyDelete