9.23.2006

Heaven Again

Today all of my windows and doors are open, letting a wonderful breeze through my house. The wind takes with it the belched odor of burnt IKEA plastic (horrifying microwave-sausage incident) and is currently circulating vanilla, jasmine, and raspberry candles.

Light everywhere. Birds chirping. Even the occasional car engine has an allure.



I did not shave today. I didn't do my hair before I went to get my coffee. I got cozy with the elliptical machine. Happiest phone call ever.

Basically, your dream Saturday.

7 comments:

  1. I think those razors that have like four and five blades are crap; a sham; a ploy. If they didn't use those georgous guys in those bath towels in their commercials I'd stick with those cheap 99cent blue razors.

    How much have you made off of making those commercials, super model?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine saw you on-line and has a crush on you...I think he would even live in Arizona...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't listen to miss maxton. He can't love you like I can. - Brandon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, boys, but I'm on hold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know the differnce between good and bad touch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The change of weather in Phoenix, from the unholy heat of summer to the slightly less warm end of summer, is the most brilliant and beautiful time of the year, truly. Makes you feel hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the lips of a lover

    ReplyDelete